Free Chats

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Free Chats Experiences read on...

Nancy from Philadelphia writes...

I found my self single again after quite a long time. I felt like I was out of the dating loop. Online chat rooms seemed pointless. Lots of angry or silly people, typing as fast as they can with all the comments scrolling by so quickly. I read a few ads in a local paper but they all seemed the same and so impersonal. I’m not looking to buy a car; I was just hoping to find a date. A local dating column had an article about a new way to meet people called free chat. Now, what’s the catch I wondered? I looked up the website and entered some personal information. I got to leave a detailed voice message about myself and what I was looking for in a date. I was really surprised to find so many people in my area who had used the free chat feature. Next time I checked my account I had several calls to return. Your chat made meeting other people so much easier. No false starts or wasted dates. I guess I’m not the only person looking fro a better way to meet people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home